英语翻译Flightless birdI was a quick wet boy Diving too deep for
Flightless Bird,American Mouth -Iron & Wine 
折翼的鸟,在美国的河口
I was a quick wet boy 
我曾是个爱哭的男孩
Diving too deep for coins 
为钱币而潜得太深
All of your street light eyes 
你那直视前方的盲目双眼
Wide on my plastic toys 
视线落在我的塑料玩具上
And when the cops closed the fair 
当警察把集市关起时
I cut my long baby hair 
我剪掉了我婴儿般的长发
Stole me a dog-eared map 
你偷了一张狗耳式的地图给我
And called for you everywhere 
而我到处在找你
Have I found you?
我找到你了吗
Flightless bird,jealous,weeping
折翼的鸟?羡慕,哭泣
Or lost you?
抑或失去了你?
American mouth 
美国的河口
Big pill looming 
大海报隐约出现
Now I’m a fat house cat 
现在我是一只肥胖的家猫
Nursing my sore blunt tongue 
咒骂着我那因发炎而没有知觉的舌头
Watching the warm poison rats 
看着刚被毒死的老鼠
Curl through the wide fence cracks 
卷曲的毛穿过白色围篱的大裂缝
Pissing on magazine photos 
亲着杂志上的照片
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean 
那些鱼饵被扔进冰冷而纯净的
Blood of Christ mountain stream 
山溪的血里去
Have I found you?
我找到你了吗 
Flightless bird,grounded bleeding
折翼的鸟?棕色的毛发在淌血 
Or lost you?
抑或失去了你?
American mouth 
美国的河口
Big pill,stuck going down
贴着的大海报正在落下

 
				 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						 
						